Thanks for your help. It's helped me a lot.
Best online visa support service. Thanks. My recommendations.
Hi, It's second time I used your services and want to thank you for all your services and support. A very simple and user friendly process, I'd like to recommend your services to all my friends. Thanks once again :)
- Hotels in Saint-Petersburg
- Mini-Hotels in Saint-Petersburg
- Apartments in Saint-Petersburg
- Bed & Breakfast in Saint-Petersburg
- Sightseeing in Saint-Petersburg
- Transfer in Saint-Petersburg
- Map of Saint-Petersburg
Sightseeing in Saint-Petersburgprint version
- City tour: a standard guided city tour by car/bus over the city covering main sights of St. Petersburg and giving a good overview of its history and architecture.
- City walking tour: a standard guided walking city tour around the city center covering main historical sights of St. Petersburg.
- City tours with visit to one museum (upon your choice): you can add visiting one of the listed museums to a standard city tour.
- The State Hermitage Museum: a guided tour in one the largest and richest museums in the world.
- The State Hermitage Museum with visit to one of the Treasure Galleries: a guided tour in The State Hermitage Museum with visit to one of the Treasure Galleries (Golden Room or Diamond Room / upon your choice).
- Peter-and-Paul Fortress: a guided tour to the first construction of St. Petersburg.
- Peter the Great sights: a guided tour to the places devoted to the life and activities of Peter I and foundation of St. Petersburg.
- Three Cathedrals: a guided tour to St. Isaac’s Cathedral, The Savior on the Spilled Blood Church and Alexander Nevsky Lavra.
- The Russian Museum: a guided tour to the world’s largest museum of Russian art.
- The Yusupov Palace: a guided tour to one of the richest mansions in Russia.
- The Mikhailovsky (Engineering) Castle: a guided tour to the former residence of the Emperor Paul I which is considered to be a mysterious place of St. Peterburg.
- The Kunstkamera Museum: a guided tour to the first Russian museum (founded by Peter the Great).
- The Alexandrinsky Theatre: a guided tour to one of the most famous drama theatres in Russia and visiting its theatrical expositions.
- The Lomonosov Porcelain Factory: a guided tour to the Porcelain (China) Factory that shows actual porcelain production and gives understanding of real hand painted porcelain.
- The Museum of Ethnography: a guided tour to the museum which collection offers interesting ethnographic information about the peoples inhabiting Russia.
- The Museum of Political History: a guided tour that can be interesting to those who are keen on Russian history and political development from the times of autocracy to “perestroika”.
- Blockade in Leningrad (tour to memorial places): a guided tour devoted to the blockade days in Leningrad (during World War II) with visit to the museum and other memorials concerning this tragic period of the history of the city.
- Peterhof tour: a guided tour to one of the Imperial summer residences which is famous for its numerous fountains.
- One-day combined tour: a combined one day tour including a guided excursion to one of the richest and most famous museums in the world—The State Hermitage Museum and a boat trip to one of the most beautiful surroundings of St. Petersburg – Peterhof.
- Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin): a guided tour to the former imperial summer residence Tsarskoe Selo with visiting to the famous Amber Room.
- Pavlovsk: a guided tour by to summer residence of the Russian Emperor Paul I.
- Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk: Combined guided tour to both suburbs comprising a visit to Catherine and Paul’s Palaces and the parks of each residence.
- Gatchina: a guided tour you to the town of Gatchina with visit to the palace built as a lonesome castle that has nothing in common with other royal country residences.
- While staying in St. Petersburg - the so-called Cultural Capital of Russia, you must visit its world famous theatres.
- Folk show "Feel Yourself Russian" - you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to visit a folk show representing Russian traditional singing and dancing.
- Guided tours by boat along rivers and canals of St. Petersburg showing the city from a very special side.